Keyword Research & Content Planning Package
What is Keyword Research?
Keyword research and content strategy is a data-driven answer to two questions:
- What should I write about?
- How should I write it?
I tailor my keyword research and content planning to your business goals. You choose which product or service you want to promote, and I’ll use pro-level SEO tools to find the best words, for you.
My Keyword Research Packages Include:
- 45-minute introductory call: We’ll chat about the product you want to promote and who it’s for. This information guides my keyword research, ensuring that it’s tailored to your business goals.
- Comprehensive list of 100+ keywords in your niche: I start by compiling a comprehensive list of at least 100 keywords which are topically related to your product or service. I give you this list in its entirety so you can get a feel for the keyword landscape around your product, and detailed insight into the types of questions your prospective customers have.
- A detailed content brief or optimization brief: I don’t produce keyword research without instructions on what to do with it. I choose the best keyword from your list and write up detailed instructions on how to produce content which targets that specific keyword effectively.
- 45-minute follow-up call: Ask me anything. I’m committed to making sure that you can make the most out of the research.
Get everything above for just
Need something else? Get in touch for a custom keyword research or content strategy quote.
I’m committed to making sure my SEO research is actionable, which is why I always offer a 45-minute follow-up call. Additional hours of SEO training and coaching are available for $90/hour. Additional content briefs or optimization briefs are $149 each.
I’d love to answer any questions you have about my keyword research packages or how SEO can help you level-up your online presence.
SEO doesn’t have to be scary. I promise.