Website Editing Service
Words Matter. Make Yours Count.
Professional editors are trained to do a lot more than correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
This package is ideal for copy that’s been drafted but still has that work-in-progress feel. I’ll bring a fresh perspective to your copy and show you how to bring it from good to great.
When I edit, I ensure your copy:
- uses strong, active verbs and is written in a compelling, confident way
- includes headlines that grab your reader’s attention
- flows seamlessly from one sentence (or bullet point) to the next
- follows best practices for effective web writing
- sounds like you (tuned to your brand’s voice and style)
- attends to all the details (clear, consistent, and correct)
Every project is unique, so I always start with a free, no-obligation sample edit. When I send back your sample edit for review, I’ll attach a quote for how much it will cost to edit the rest of the document in the same way.
In general, however, you can expect editing for a 750-word blog post to cost about $80 to $125. My minimum per-project rate for copyediting is $60. Landing pages and home pages, which are less narrative by nature (think headlines and bullets, rather than paragraphs) cost about 50% more than blog posts.
Looking for something less expensive? Check out my website proofreading service, which is ideal for a final check for mechanical errors before you click “publish.”